Lumbar 3000 mattress
Sleep is a vital, component of every person's overall health and well-being. Sleep is important because it enables the body to repair and be fit and ready for another day.
- Pocket sprung mattresses offer more support than open coiled ones . The individual springs that make up the mattress are housed in their own little pockets and work independently of each other. to offer a better support, Spring counts can vary dramatically from 600 to 5,000. Typically, the higher the spring count, the better the support, but this also depends on the filling of the mattress
- It is finished in a Tencel 3 d fabric with a flat panel finish
- The mattress contains 3000 pocket springs /unit ( base on a 5' mattress)
- It also has high density reflex foam around the pocket springs and a memory foam top that moulds to the body
- Because the springs move independently they offer more support for your body as pocket-sprung mattresses reduce that ‘roll-together’ feeling.
- This is a non turn mattress , rotate only
- Support rating: Firm support
- Suitable for both divan beds and slatted bases
- This is a British made top quality bed that will relax and comfort you through the night
This product requires some minimal home assembly
Please make sure you measure the space and entry ways before ordering
This is a bespoke product that once ordered it take 10-14 days to be delivered. Once the product is ready we will get in contact to confirm a suitable delivery date.
We offer free of charge delivery on all of our products as long as the delivery is within 35 mile radius from Birmingham and the order is above £350.
Check our delivery page to see if you are within the free of charge delivery range. If you are further away please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
Our delivery times vary depending if the items are bespoke or already made. Make sure you check the Features of the product where you will find estimate delivery times.
Depending on the furniture ordered some products come flat pack or ready assembled. We will always write on the product description if the items are ready assembled or flat pack so please make sure you check the sizes before ordering any products from our website.
We will not accept any liability or any returns if the items do not fit.
We will endeavour to fulfil all of the orders as soon as possible and we will keep you updated through out the whole process. Once the items are available we will be in contact to arrange delivery.