Eclipse adjustable bed
With its varied and versatile sleeping positions, the adjustable beds help promote improved sleep, healthy posture, improve circulation and pressure relief on joints.
The adjustable bed is sold as a package- Base and mattress included
- Precise movements of the mechanism you can make the adjustment to suit you
- The headboard is sold separately – please go to our headboard collection
- The adjustable bed provides positional relief of conditions such as backache, arthritis and many others
- Can support up to 25 stone
- The eclipse has a unique 2 sided mattress, helping temperature control for different times of year.
- The mattress is 10 inches deep, and has optimum 1500 pocket springs/unit
- Pocket sprung mattresses offer more support than open coiled ones. The individual springs that make up the mattress are housed in their own little pockets and work independently of each other. to offer a better support. Spring counts can vary dramatically from 600 to 5,000. Typically, the higher the spring count, the better the support, but this also depends on the filling of the mattress.
- There is foam encapsulated for full edge to edge support
- The summer side of the mattress has ultra-cool fabric to keep you cooler
- The winter side has a Tencel quilted top fabric for temperature control to keep you warmer
- The base comes with chrome glides and a slated adjustable base -controllable and adjustable with a remote control.
- There is a drawer option also, available at the foot end side of the base. The 2 drawer option is not available for the single bed
- The 5’ and 6’ beds are made of 2 parts that can be adjustable individually.
- This is a rotate and turn mattress,
- Support rating: Medium/Firm
- This is a British made manufacturer of adjustable beds
Make sure you measure the space before ordering.
Assembly is needed for this product.
This is a product that once ordered it takes 2-3 weeks to be delivered. Once the product is ready, we will get in contact to confirm a suitable delivery date.
We offer free of charge delivery on all of our products as long as the delivery is within 35 mile radius from Birmingham and the order is above £350.
Check our delivery page to see if you are within the free of charge delivery range. If you are further away please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
Our delivery times vary depending if the items are bespoke or already made. Make sure you check the Features of the product where you will find estimate delivery times.
Depending on the furniture ordered some products come flat pack or ready assembled. We will always write on the product description if the items are ready assembled or flat pack so please make sure you check the sizes before ordering any products from our website.
We will not accept any liability or any returns if the items do not fit.
We will endeavour to fulfil all of the orders as soon as possible and we will keep you updated through out the whole process. Once the items are available we will be in contact to arrange delivery.