Abbey lift and rise recliner chair
Traditional style lift and rise electric recliner armchair that is bound to make you fell more relaxed and comfortable
- Handcrafted top quality British made in , it comes in a variety of high quality fabrics
- Electric recliner that has built-in electrical components and switches that control and adjust the chair
- Pocket sprung seats and solid timber frames to compliment the arm chair
- Easy to use handset with build in reset button
- Arm throws are included with this arm chair
- Choice of colours available. There are more colours available in our stores. Prices will vary depending on the fabric selected.
- EXCLUSIVE 5 year guarantee on all electrical components including mechanism. Cover applies against manufacturing defects providing your furniture has been used correctly
- Matching sofas available
This product requires some minimal home assembly
Please make sure you measure the entry ways and the space before ordering this product.
This is a bespoke product that once ordered it take 20 weeks to be delivered. Once the product is ready we will get in contact to confirm a suitable delivery date.
We offer free of charge delivery on all of our products as long as the delivery is within 35 mile radius from Birmingham and the order is above £350.
Check our delivery page to see if you are within the free of charge delivery range. If you are further away please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
Our delivery times vary depending if the items are bespoke or already made. Make sure you check the Features of the product where you will find estimate delivery times.
Depending on the furniture ordered some products come flat pack or ready assembled. We will always write on the product description if the items are ready assembled or flat pack so please make sure you check the sizes before ordering any products from our website.
We will not accept any liability or any returns if the items do not fit.
We will endeavour to fulfil all of the orders as soon as possible and we will keep you updated through out the whole process. Once the items are available we will be in contact to arrange delivery.